Virgin Start-Up Life Start Competition
Enactus UK and Virgin Start-Up have partnered up to offer a competition opportunity unique to Enactus team members.
Virgin are providing a great opportunity for Enactus students to provide feedback on their not-for-profit Enterprise Education platform. We want as many Enactus students to register from your team as possible to prove to Virgin that Enactus students are the most entrepreneurial and enterprising!
Previously at the Enactus UK Training Weekend, Virgin offered five £100 Virgin Experience Vouchers to Enactus students picked at random who just had to register for the Life Start Enterprise Platform. These prize winners will be announced soon!
Now, there are even bigger prizes. The main prize to be won is £1,000 for your Enactus team. This prize does not have to be spent on projects but must be spent to develop the team, its members or projects. Other prizes are available, see below.
Challenge: "How would you improve LifeStart - Virgin's new service for students"
Deadline to just register on LifeStart is 4th December 2017
Deadline to submit your suggestions on improving the platform is 11th December 2017
Minimum 10 students per team must register/sign up up to LifeStart to enter the competition. The more students that sign up the better.
Every team must complete one challenge on LifeStart, so as to understand the process
Suggestions to improve the platform should be a minimum of 5 pages within a PowerPoint . What you do with this is up to you! Download the PowerPoint template here.
- Every Enactus team that signs up at least 10 students gets a one hour mentoring session from VSU (via Skype or face to face), for example to support their Enactus projects
- The Enactus team that signs up the most students gets a 1/2 day training session on innovation from Virgin StartUp
- Winning idea to improve LifeStart gets £1,000 for the Enactus team
- All who submit a challenge become LifeStart co-creators and will be invited to join co-creation workshops at Virgin offices in London running from January.
- Virgin may offer internships to help implement the winning idea
- Enactus UK will prioritise team members that register for invitations to future Virgin events. Who knows, you might be pitching in front of Sir Richard Branson!